Welcome to Forestview Manor. Serving area seniors since 2005, we are a campus comprised of three beautiful, residential buildings nestled on 15 wooded acres in Meredith, New Hampshire. We offer intimate, secure, loving memory care assisted living for those who are unsuccessful living at home alone (and do not need a nursing home) as well as for those with Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of memory loss.
Situated in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region, Meredith enjoys its lake village feeling, being situated in a woodsy hilltop location alongside magnificent Lake Winnipesaukee. We take full advantage of this special place through our many cultural and scenic trips and activities.
At Forestview Manor, we pride ourselves on our transparent pricing because we know when it comes to making the decision about assisted living level memory care, we want families to be provided with all the details up front. We understand that family finances often drive decisions about assisted living and to that end, we offer private, one-on-one financial discussions to help families understand the costs associated with our care. We are pleased to see that quite often, families are relieved to learn that their loved one can afford Forestview Manor care. To make it easier, we are a community that is certified for the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance program, as well as Long Term Care insurance if applicable. Respite stays start at $110/day. Contact us for more information.
Our rates are based on a family’s choice of accommodations and the required level of care.
- Shared residence with shared half bath starting at $4,150
- Private residence with shared half bath starting at $5,000
- Private residence with half bath starting at $5,450
- Private residence with full bath starting at $5,650
Our Care Levels
- Level One $750
- Level Two $1,350
- Level Three $1,850
- Level Four $2,250
- One-Time Community Fee $4,500
- Continence Program $475/month
- Cable $60/month
Included in the monthly fee are the following:
- Your choice of a furnished or unfurnished residence
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Medication administration
- Three nutritious meals per day and healthy “anytime” snacks
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- The AspireCare calendar of scheduled and impromptu social, cultural, and recreational activities 7 days a week.