Award-winning care at Birch Hill
When it comes to easing the challenges brought on by care issues, the skilled and compassionate nursing staff at The Manor at Birch Hill has tremendous experience. Our residents who make the transition to our Memory Care area of The Manor receive dynamic and well researched care programs that help individuals facing memory challenges to live their best possible life.
Cared for by staff who are training in the many aspects of memory care, our residents benefit from three delicious meals a day, easy access to the outdoors, and seven days of activities and programming geared toward their abilities. We use up-to-date nursing practices, and have a full complement of care that helps each resident achieve a safe, engaged, and healthy life. We pay particular attention to what tool or program works for each resident – for some, it is music, for others, the arts. Each person receives the program that he or she responds to the most.
Garden Access and Outdoor Trips
Our Memory Care residents also have regular access to the peaceful outdoor gardens, and lawns of our hillside campus, accompanied by staff. There they can enjoy the changing seasons, experience the raised garden beds that our residents have planted. Additionally, we have scheduled trips off campus every month, such as going out to see the fall foliage or a picnic lunch at the local lake.
Services & Amenities
Our caring, professional staff, compassion, and dedication to each resident’s well-being and individual needs set us apart and is the reason that generations of families end up calling Birch Hill their home.
• Pre-admission home visit and assessment
• Individualized care plans
• Care Coordination with residents, families and health care providers
• Electronically monitored security systems
• Specially trained dementia caregivers
• 24-hour on-site licensed nurses
• Medication management
• Onsite Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
• Onsite Medical Provider
• Three nutritional meals per day
• Memory enhancement activities and exercise programs seven days a week
• Scheduled social outings
• Personal laundry services
• Housekeeping and linen service
• Scheduled transportation to appointments and escorts available
W72° 29' 50.7''
N43° 2' 47.4''
Birch Hill CCRC
200 Alliance Way, Manchester, New Hampshire 03102
$2,000 Per Month
Listing ID #1017
Parent : Birch Hill
Type of Care : Assisted, Memory, Independent
Property Type : CCRC
Listing Type : Rental
Listing ID : 1017
Starting at Price : $2,000 Per Month
Bedrooms : 1
Rooms : 0
Bathrooms : 1