Become a Featured Community
Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown Listing Details
Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown
To request a brochure or to set up a tour
1640 S. Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, New Jersey 08094
|Request more information about Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown
Set up a tour or ask a question.
Also listed in:
Alzheimers Care » New Jersey
|Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown Customer Reviews
Help other families searching for senior housing by Add Community Review
Images  | Print | Mail To A Friend
Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown Description
Juniper Village at Williamstown is a two building campus dedicated to nurturing the spirit of life in each individual we serve. At Juniper Village at Williamstown, we believe that the keys to healthy aging are providing and maintaining an active body, an engaged mind and fulfilled spirit. The assisted living community offers thirty-eight spacious one-bedroom and studio suites, each with private bath. Some apartments even feature their own private outdoor patio! We are conveniently located on South Black Horse Pike just 20 minutes from Cherry Hill. Our community features cozy living spaces, beauty salon services, nicely landscaped walking paths, a spacious courtyard and two outside porches.
Our Assisted Living Community is located on the same campus as Wellspring Memory Care Program. Wellspring is a secured assisted living community designed and operated to meet the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory disorders.
Programs & Services for Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown
Alzheimer's and Wellspring Memory Care in New Jersey
At Juniper Village at Williamstown, our Wellspring Memory Care Program provides an individually-designed program of services and assistance which includes:
• Family-style dining and snacks available 24 hours per day
• Our Connectionssm Activities program, offering therapeutic and diverse recreational and leisure activities, including music and art therapy, professional entertainers and weekly exercise program.
• Specially-trained, licensed nursing professionals on call 24-hours per day, with ability to accommodate aging in place. In addition, a medical doctor and other licensed health care professionals specializing in Alzheimer’s Disease provide staff education and clinical oversight to our care policies and procedures.
• Medication assistance
• Wayfinding, reminders and cueing
• Scheduled transportation services for doctor’s visits, outings and special events
• Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services
• Resident-to-staff emergency response system in each resident room
• Monthly health monitoring
• Personal hygiene assistance
• Juniper’s standard Wellness and Complementary Therapies Program. Additional Wellness and Complementary Therapies available on a fee-for-service basis.
• On-site health-related providers including physical, occupational and speech therapies.
• Staff members trained through Juniper Communities’ In Touchsm employee training program, designed to empower staff to recognize and care for our resident’s individuality while improving job skills.
• Caregiver education and support
Personalized Care at Juniper Village at Williamstown
Williamstown, Woodbury, Vineland, Gloucester County Alzheimer's & Wellspring Memory Care
Recognizing that each individual has unique needs and preferences is our specialty. We regularly monitor health care needs and include residents, their loved ones if they chose and our front line caregivers in conferences to discuss our plans for meeting needs and hopefully, fulfilling, desires. We have implemented a program of consistent assignments for our caregivers to provide consistency and continuity of care. We also are proud to use the nationally acclaimed Best Friends program which pairs a resident and an Associate and affords them the chance to build a relationship over time.
Helping Hands and Extended Care Programs
These programs are available for our residents requiring a greater level of assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and grooming. These programs may also be required for those residents who are in a difficult stage of their journey through dementia and require more one on one behavioral care. We are committed to providing the individualized services our residents need.
Juniper Wellspring at Williamstown Information
Accommodation Details: |
Locks, Storage, Kitchen, Fridge, Carpeting, Window Coverings, Patio/Balcony, Thermostats, Light Fixtures, Fire Alarms, Smoke Detector, Sprinkler, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Call Bell System, Bathrooms, Gated Community, Emergency Phone System
Associations & Memberships:
Minimum Price/month: |
Meals Included in Price:
Number of sittings per meal:
Also listed in:
Alzheimers Care » New Jersey
Exercise Room, Garden, Craft Room, Fitness Center, Card Room
All Religions Welcome
Cafeteria Style Dining, Guest meals, Independent Living Dining, Table Service
Sharing Suites Allowed: |
Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security
Employment Opportunities in Williamstown, New Jersey
Find Jobs for Seniors in Williamstown, New Jersey
Find Senior Care Jobs in Williamstown, New Jersey
Local Services and Demographics
Links below will open in a new window
Read Local News for Williamstown, New Jersey
Cost of Living |
Grocery Stores |